TSYS Announces New n>genuity Journal Online and Editorial Board
COLUMBUS, Ga., Sept. 13, 2011 — TSYS announced today the redesign and new online format for n>genuity journal (www.ngenuityjournal.com), the thought leadership journal of the global payments industry published by TSYS for executive level and other payments industry professionals.
The site provides new user-friendly features, a crisp, modern design and intuitive navigation and sorting features. In addition to becoming a more sustainable publication, the paperless format will result in more frequent publishing of payments news, commentary and all-new research from leading experts in the industry.
The company also released names of the members of n>genuity journal’s editorial board. The board comprises thought leaders from the payments industry who will draw on their respective areas of expertise to guide the editorial direction of the magazine.
The editorial board includes:
- Charles Marc Abbey, managing partner of First Annapolis who has advised clients throughout North America, South America and Europe.
- Sean Banks, principal at TTV with more than seven years of venture capital experience.
- Deborah Baxley, principal with Capgemini Consulting Services, a recognized expert in the payments industry with 20 years experience in 14 countries.
- Carol Coye Benson, a founding partner of Glenbrook Partners, a payments industry strategy consulting firm.
- Megan Bramlette, a director at Auriemma Consulting Group (ACG), a consultancy specializing in payments and consumer finance.
- Virginia Ann Holman, group executive for Marketing and Corporate Communications at TSYS with 15 years experience in the payments industry.
- Kenneth Howes, an independent consultant and strategic advisor to the payments industry, who retired as a Director of Edgar, Dunn & Company (EDC) in 2009.
- Marilynn T. Mobley, senior vice president and strategic counsel for Edelman, the world’s largest public relations firm.
- Steve Mott, a 25-year veteran of the electronic payments industry, and principal of BetterBuyDesign.
- John Racine, a serial entrepreneur in the payments and financial technology industry, founder of Altamont Partners and former editor of American Banker.
- Joanne Robinson, founder and CEO of Commercial Payments International, who has been in the cards and payments area since 1979.
- Scott Talbott, senior vice president for government affairs at The Financial Services Roundtable, where he manages the daily advocacy efforts.
- Karen Webster, CEO of Market Platform Dynamics, who works extensively with the most innovative players in the financial services, mobile, B2B and technology sectors to identify, ignite and monetize innovation.
n>genuity journal is recognized throughout the industry as a source of fresh, original content from the leading minds in payments.
To read full bios for any of the editorial board members, please visit http://www.tsys.com/ngenuity-journal/editorial.cfm.
TSYS (NYSE: TSS) is reshaping a new era in digital commerce, connecting consumers, merchants, financial institutions, businesses and governments. Through unmatched customer service and industry insight, TSYS creates a better experience for buyers and sellers, supporting cross-border payments in more than 85 countries. Offering merchant payment-acceptance solutions as well as services in credit, debit, prepaid, mobile, chip, healthcare, installments, money transfer and more, TSYS makes it possible for those in the global marketplace to conduct safe and secure electronic transactions with trust and convenience.
TSYS’ headquarters are located in Columbus, Georgia, with local offices spread across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific. TSYS provides services to more than half of the top 20 international banks. For more information, please visit us at www.tsys.com.
TSYS Media Relations
TSYS Investor Relations